Thursday, March 25, 2010

New Body Modification of the Day: The Game of Life and Candy Land tattoo

Maybe it is just my pessimistic mood today, but I love this tattoo. I really admire her courage to make such a profound statement on her chest. She got the tattoo in Kalamazoo, MI. This makes the tat even better to me. The Midwest has such a tendancy to get caught up in the American dream. In the process people get chewed up and spit out. This is all my interpretation, but being from Kentucky, I do have some idea of what life is like in the good ol’ Bible Belt.

New Body Modification of the Day: The Game of Life and Candy Land  tattoo

There is a difference between the tattoo above and the one below. The Candy Land tattoo portrays more of a fun innocence. I like them both, however, the Life tattoo is more powerful.

New Body Modification of the Day: The Game of Life and Candy Land  tattoo

Candy Land tattoo

No comments:

Post a Comment